JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
As the title states..I am looking for a S&W 3-4" .357 Mag. or possibly 3" Ruger SP101.. The Mod. 65 in the attached pic..is the one I'd like the most.. I have NUMEROUS items available for trade..which I will gladly share with you if you're interested..or as a last resort..have cash..but only for a reasonable price..not for gouging.. I always add this..but nobody ever reads.."DO NOT MAKE OFFERS IN COMMENTS"..PM only..Thanks

R503d43d5029bece908a554e60b8a2be1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The Mod. 65 in the attached pic..is the one I'd like the most..
Good luck with your search and keep an open mind - I typically see more mod 66s than 65s on the market.

Seemed there were a few SPs in the classifieds a while back but I don't really keep track - All I know is I passed on a very nice one used a few years ago and wish I hadn't !

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.