JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
*Moderators - move or delete this thread if not posted properly please.

For what it's worth, I was at Rich' Gun Shop & Range in Donald, OR, today and they have two really great old Smith & Wesson's on consignment. These are not mine. I get nothing out of this but I am an old S&W enthusiast.

The 29-2 with 6.5" barrel looked to be in 90+ condition with nice blueing, pinned and recessed, original target grips, target hammer, and target trigger! The price is under $1,000.00, and I can't remember exactly but like $995.00, maybe. I've had a few of these 29s, and this is a really great price for Harry's "make my day," revolver with original target grips!

The 29-5 with 3" barrel they told me is a Lew Horton limited edition gun with non-fluted cylinder (full lug?) and original S&W combat style grips. I've only seen one other of these and it was priced much higher on GB. It too is listed at under $1,000.00. Condition was really excellent...maybe 98%!

Call them before you go down though...make sure the 29 is still there for you and price is what I think I saw.

Honestly, if my wrist wasn't blown out from too much 44mag fun over the years, I'd at least have grabbed the Horton gun. I hope you can use this info. Good shootin' :s0094:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top