JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith & Wesson 22A-1 in .22LR with a 5.5 inch barrel. Two tone with S&W "Soft Touch Target Grip With Thumbrest" ( <broken link removed> ), as opposed to the hard plastic grips that are typically included. It's in good but used condition - so, it will show a few dings and general wear. The gun will come with one (1) extra recoil buffer in the original blue S&W box. I have 6 magazines and I'm willing to make some deals with those.

This is a great gun to train new shooters or ventilate some evil tin cans. Throw a red dot or a scope on it and it's impossible to not have fun with this gun.

ff230e82f4fe8f81364ea720317504c9.jpg

3cc154b8052fe08f1d8b2d2a7ae07ca2.jpg

Cash packages:
- $225 OBO (gun with three magazines, transferred at MY cost up to $25 ONLY if we meet at an FFL in King County, preferably Precise Shooter on Aurora)
- $275 OBO (gun with six magazines, transferred at MY cost up to $25 ONLY if we meet at an FFL in King County, preferably Precise Shooter on Aurora)

Trades: (plus or minus cash/additional trades):
- Ammo (32ACP, 9MM, .556, 45ACP, 10MM, 7.62x39)
- Magazines (Glock 9MM, Glock 45ACP, Glock 10MM, PMag Gen 3 Only)
- AR10 lower (complete or stripped but preferably new)
- .300 Blackout AR upper
- Henry Arms AR-7
- Kel Tec PF-9
- Kel Tec P32
- Glock 43
- Any inexpensive 9MM
- Any inexpensive 1911 platform (unless you've got a Detonic with the Seattle roll mark, I'm not interested in anything fancy/collectable)
- Silver
- Gold

Note: I will sell the magazines separately, if no one expresses interest in the complete package.

Last Edited:
If you want to meet somewhere else for the transfer, let me know - if it's close to Precise Shooter, I'll consider paying the transfer up to $25.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews