JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith & Wesson 22A-1 in .22LR with a 5.5 inch barrel. Two tone with S&W "Soft Touch Target Grip With Thumbrest" ( <broken link removed> ), as opposed to the hard plastic grips that are typically included. It's in good but used condition - so, it will show a few dings and general wear. The gun will come with one (1) extra recoil buffer in the original blue S&W box. I have 6 magazines and I'm willing to make some deals with those.

This is a great gun to train new shooters or ventilate some evil tin cans. Throw a red dot or a scope on it and it's impossible to not have fun with this gun.

ff230e82f4fe8f81364ea720317504c9.jpg

3cc154b8052fe08f1d8b2d2a7ae07ca2.jpg

Cash packages:
- $225 OBO (gun with three magazines, transferred at MY cost up to $25 ONLY if we meet at an FFL in King County, preferably Precise Shooter on Aurora)
- $275 OBO (gun with six magazines, transferred at MY cost up to $25 ONLY if we meet at an FFL in King County, preferably Precise Shooter on Aurora)

Trades: (plus or minus cash/additional trades):
- Ammo (32ACP, 9MM, .556, 45ACP, 10MM, 7.62x39)
- Magazines (Glock 9MM, Glock 45ACP, Glock 10MM, PMag Gen 3 Only)
- AR10 lower (complete or stripped but preferably new)
- .300 Blackout AR upper
- Henry Arms AR-7
- Kel Tec PF-9
- Kel Tec P32
- Glock 43
- Any inexpensive 9MM
- Any inexpensive 1911 platform (unless you've got a Detonic with the Seattle roll mark, I'm not interested in anything fancy/collectable)
- Silver
- Gold

Note: I will sell the magazines separately, if no one expresses interest in the complete package.

Last Edited:
If you want to meet somewhere else for the transfer, let me know - if it's close to Precise Shooter, I'll consider paying the transfer up to $25.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top