JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith & Wesson; Model 1911 "E" series, 4 1/4 inch barrel, black scandium alloy frame, stainless slide. Factory "E" series wood grips. Three dot sights. One extra 8 round mag.The envelope with the fired shell casing has a date of 4-25-12. Never been holstered. This one came from the estate of a gentleman that only owned high end firearms. Judging by his collection he was more of a collector than a shooter. It has been meticulously cared for. It has had professional trigger work and was reported to have had less than 200 rounds fired, but I doubt you can tell. If you do your homework you will find these are $1200+ retail and in the neighbor hood of $1100 to $1200 on the used market. Please keep in mind that you would also have shipping and transfer fees on top of a price, plus no custom trigger work. This is one beautiful firearm. smile1.gif I am not a 45 guy, and I need the cash for another toy. If you would like to see the photos full size, please PM me your e-mail address.

The price on this one is $1100---This weekend only

tom%2003.jpg
tom%2005.jpg
tom%2006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews