JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith & Wesson; Model 1911 "E" series, 4 1/4 inch barrel, black scandium alloy frame, stainless slide. Factory "E" series wood grips. Three dot sights. One extra 8 round mag.The envelope with the fired shell casing has a date of 4-25-12. Never been holstered. This one came from the estate of a gentleman that only owned high end firearms. Judging by his collection he was more of a collector than a shooter. It has been meticulously cared for. It has had professional trigger work and was reported to have had less than 200 rounds fired, but I doubt you can tell. If you do your homework you will find these are $1200+ retail and in the neighbor hood of $1100 to $1200 on the used market. Please keep in mind that you would also have shipping and transfer fees on top of a price, plus no custom trigger work. This is one beautiful firearm. smile1.gif I am not a 45 guy, and I need the cash for another toy. If you would like to see the photos full size, please PM me your e-mail address.

The price on this one is $1100---This weekend only

tom%2003.jpg
tom%2005.jpg
tom%2006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top