JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling the last of my "NICE" S&W revolvers..
(I prefer a bit of wear and tear on my guns-that way I don't have to feel responsible if anything happens)

This is a very good revolver,19-3,.357 Magnum,made in 1974.Very accurate,and very tight.Trigger is very light.
6 inch barrel,target hammer,target trigger,vintage Pachmayr presentation grips (black rubber)
Bluing is exquisite-I couldn't seem to get all my nasty finger smudges off for the pics.
Got it from a friend ,who got it from his Father in law-who, is a retired LAPD officer.He may or may not have been on the LAPD shooting team(That's the rumor)

Has a light cylinder turn line,which only indicate that a revolver has been used.
If you don't want scratches,don't buy revolver.Or at least don't use it.

Will come with a black nylon Bianchi holster.

$525
Can throw in .38/.357 ammo on my end if needed for a trade.I have a LOT.
BUT I PREFER CASH.
You pay for any fees,if I don't know you.;)
I will NOT ship.

Trade interests are-
AK variants,or other 762x39 rifles
US military rifles (Garand,M1 carbine,1903/03a3,Krag,Trapdoor,etc)
Ruger 10/22 all weather takedown
That's it.

I have no interest in any commercial hunting rifles,AR or tactical type rifles,Hi-Point,Glock,etc.

20161104_101505.jpg 20161104_101517.jpg 20161104_101546.jpg 20161104_101611.jpg 20161104_101633.jpg 20161104_101718.jpg 20161104_101745.jpg

Last Edited:
My speil is after I buy it, I cry and throw myself on the floor waving my arms and legs, screaming "I want them ALL" and "you know I have a problem!!?!!" Sometimes "I cant be trusted with my enitre paycheck!!" She normally walks away in disgust, and I wipe my tears away with my new purchase and hold it closely comforting it. Fully prepared to sleep the next few nights on the couch or bed alone, well not alone my new purchase will be there.
Nice Smitty! GLWS

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.