JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
S&W 19-2 snub 2.5" square butt — something you don't see every day. Pinned and recessed, target hammer, target trigger, diamond magna stocks.

Box without label. 1966-67 and in my opinion the perfect condition to enjoy — not a safe queen but well looked after and not much sign of carry.

$950 — I prefer A Cut Above Pawn or Money Market but I may be able to meet elsewhere

S&W 1.png S&W 2.png S&W 3.png S&W 4.png S&W 5.png S&W 6.png S&W 7.png S&W 8.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Very interesting gun. Almost certainly a special order gun as the SB and TT and TH did not come off the line in a 2.5" barrel routinely. Not EXACTLY my cup of tea wrt to older S&Ws, but that is an interesting gun, the quality then was superb, and that is a rare configuration. Noteworthy for sure.

Very interesting gun. Almost certainly a special order gun as the SB and TT and TH did not come off the line in a 2.5" barrel routinely. Not EXACTLY my cup of tea wrt to older S&Ws, but that is an interesting gun, the quality then was superb, and that is a rare configuration. Noteworthy for sure
Thanks for your comments. I bought it because of the strange configuration and was going to letter it, just to see. I ended up going on a buying spree and thought I'd let this go before I fell in love with it. If I get rid of something else I will be happy to keep this one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top