JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard/Wilsonville
State
Oregon
This is a serious ad please do not respond with silliness.

If you are feeling guilty about owning a semi-auto weapon of war and would like to unload it for cash, which you could then donate to March For Our Lives, pm me. I will pay up to $300 per firearm. PM with photos and description of firearm (s) you would like to sell. All transfers will need to be done at Tigard Pawn 4 More in Tigard or Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville.

Edit: If seller would like the frame/receiver to be permanently disabled that will factor into my offer price. Other firearm parts will be used at my discretion. Please specify if you want the frame/receiver permanently disabled or not when you PM the firearm description. I can provide seller with photo of permanently disabled frame/receiver once I take possession of it from FFL and permanently disabled the frame/receiver. Here is an example of an AR15 lower receiver that has been permanently diasabled:

1654854106206.png

1654854160682.png

Thanks and RIP MSVs

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Big brain power
I would rather somebody let me salvage some parts rather than see the entire firearm get sent over to Benchmade and put to bed for a forever nap. If you look at the most common reasons people take legit firearms to gun buy backs it's because they are unfamiliar with laws surrounding sale and transfers of firearms. Heck even us seasoned gun owners will debate laws around transfers.

I don't expect to get many hits here on NWFA but if I can find a way to advertise to the widows and heirs of deceased gun owners I might find some purchases.

Also, if we see any severe restrictions come our way that may increase the likeihood that people will want to get rid of some firearms.

Another potential seller might be somebody that doesn't ever want the frame/receiver traced back to them. Other parts like barrels, parts kits, furniture, etc are very unlikely to be traced back to the previous owners (unless parts are also serialized).

There will be some people who insist the entire firearm needs to be destroyed for ideological reasons. Those people can wait for a real buy back program or drop them off for no payment at their local police dept. I am guessing most people would like to recoup some of their cost when letting go of a firearm.

Another potential seller might be somebody that doesn't ever want the frame/receiver traced back to them. Other parts like barrels, parts kits, furniture, etc are very unlikely to be traced back to the previous owners (unless parts are also serialized).

There will be some people who insist the entire firearm needs to be destroyed for ideological reasons. Those people can wait for a real buy back program or drop them off for no payment at their local police dept. I am guessing most people would like to recoup some of their cost when letting go of a firearm.

I have literally done as you described. About 10 years ago I guy I knew from work asked me how to "dispose" of guns. He asked me because I incessantly talk about them. I stopped him mid explanation as to why he wanted to get rid of them.

Turns out the guns in question were a cap and ball pistol his father built as a kid, as well as replica navy Luger in .22ltr. The cap and ball remained largely untouched, but the Luger was set upon with a die grinder. He used them as part of an "art installation/ wind chime".

He had no idea how to "get rid of them". I instructed him to— give them to me. He asked if it was legal. I explained the law to him at the time. He came back a couple of days later with some goofy form he got on the internet. He wrote down my CHL number, etc. then gave me the guns. Believe me, I totally understand what you're offering. Good on you. Oh yeah, F benchamde.

2E335A75-FC35-412B-94FB-765DF88CA70D.jpeg 196316B1-A111-4E9D-B2CA-305E09CECD60.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top