JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Single stroke pneumatic competition .177 rifle. This is a big and heavy gun. Walnut stock is in nice shape, with some light and small scratches and one small spot, where a small chip repair might have made (difficult to tell). Metal is good, with a few areas of light rust freckling. All original parts, but no owner's manual or extra sight inserts. Cocks and shoots fine, but I have no chronograph data. The only issue, is a crack on one side of the metal charging frame and a chipped tooth in one of the two gears in the lower charging arm area. These two spots are within 3 inches of each other and are shown in the photos (more photos, upon request). The gun does charge and shoot, but I feel I should point out this potential issue. The low price reflects the two flaws. Local pick up only, though I may be willing to drive an hour out of Seattle to meet up with a serious buyer. Cash only, please. Thank you.

tempImageqvpxBH.png tempImageTYpXvm.png tempImage36ODpr.png tempImage2Qt78C.png tempImageCie1Gi.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads