JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Price drop!
"Varmint" front rest, cast iron pedestal with fine adjustment Windage top, includes bag.

A great front rest for competition or just sighting in.
Excellent condition.

I'd prefer local/Vancouver. I'll ship at buyers expense (This thing is heavy duty)
$200, no trades

IMG_5882.jpg th_IMG_5884.jpg th_IMG_5885.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry it took me so long t get back to you on this.
This is such a crazy time of the year - not to mention my own loose screws. :eek:

Anyway, yes. It is still available.

Thx,
Bill

I had to go back and look at the pics again. I didn't do a very good job. Apparently I'll never make it as a photographer. The pics in the ad don't do it justice. Yes, it is in 'pristine condition', as you put it. It has never been out in the weather or on the ground.

I used this for my Savage F/TR a few times when I'd go up the the range. I used it on a .223 AI bolt too. The plan was to take it to Idaho to shoot ground squirrels, but never did.

Thanks
Bill
360 600-4265

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top