JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Rutland RF-30, round column mill drill that I need to sell. Its a great little mill and is amazingly accurate and easy to use. Comes with stand, mill, remote digital readouts on the X and Y, and a few collets. I also have some misc odds and ends for it as well. It runs on 220v single phase and has a 1 1/2hp motor. Table is 8"x24" and has 18" of X travel and 9 or 10" of Y if my memory serves me correctly. The head had a ton of travel on the column (Z axis) and the quill has 6" on its own as well. This has been a great mill for me. Has enough power to get just about anything done. Only reason I am selling it is to make room for a bigger mill. I have the ability to deliver it in the Portland area if need be. Will post pics soon. It is currently located on the west end of Hillsboro, in my garage. and is hooked up and able to make a mess of some metal. This would be a great addition to a home gunsmith set up. Just get a decent lathe and you could do about anything. Price is $950 or $1050 with the brand new 4" machine vise. Not really looking for trades as I have to cover the cost of the new machine and then some. best way to contact me is at willmowlawns4sex at hotmail dot com

Here is the CL ad with pics: <broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads