JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
Got a bunch of this from an estate sale and trade. Have way more than I will ever need so putting it up for sale here to spread the wealth.
Most of this is modern factory from the 1980's not the really old stuff some try to pass off.

Trades: Silver and Gold Bullion is always of interest. Open to other ammo trades in multiple calibers, Partial trades are fine.
Trades for 223/556, 9mm, or x39 are preferred. Open to other calibers.

Options:
Buy by the Crate - Russian LPS, Factory Banded with 2 spam cans, Asking $460 each (approx 5 left, each crate will have a can opener included in the crate)
Buy by the spam can, 1 Romanian LPS, multiple Russian LPS, Asking $260 each Trade value, $250 cash (note an extra can opener may be available. First come first served) (up to 10 Russian cans left)

Also, have individual packs of Bulgarian that I will sell for $6 each, 10 rounds per packet. There are over 100 plus of these. Will sell in groups of ten (10) for $55

54r spam 20230216_123629.jpg 54r crated.jpg bulgarian 54R.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Got a bunch of this from an estate sale and trade. Have way more than I will ever need so putting it up for sale here to spread the wealth.
Most of this is modern factory from the 1980's not the really old stuff some try to pass off.

Trades: Silver and Gold Bullion is always of interest. Open to other ammo trades in multiple calibers, Partial trades are fine.

Options:
Buy by the Crate - Russian LPS, Factory Banded with 2 spam cans, Asking $450 each
Buy by the spam can, 1 Romanian LPS, multiple Russian LPS, Asking $230 each Trade value, $225 cash (note might have an extra can opener or two if required. First come first served)

Also, have individual packs of Bulgarian that I will sell for $6 each, 10 rounds per packet. There are 100 plus of these.

View attachment 1366783 View attachment 1366784 View attachment 1366785
Holy crap, what estate sale and where? Lol. Every estate sale I go to usually has nothing but junk! Lucky you!

Holy crap, what estate sale and where? Lol. Every estate sale I go to usually has nothing but junk! Lucky you!
One of the estates I bought last year was from a former member and I helped the widow be able to move to the next phase by buying a bunch of ammo. This included 7 crates of spam cans and a bunch of 54R packets.
They are out there but few and far between!

One of the estates I bought last year was from a former member and I helped the widow be able to move to the next phase by buying a bunch of ammo. This included 7 crates of spam cans and a bunch of 54R packets.
They are out there but few and far between!
Wow, good on you man. Ill have to keep looking and keep my eyes peeled haha. GLWS man.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.