JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Mosin Nagant Russian M38 in re-arsenal condition imported through C.A.I Georgia. No additional accessories included. It's a 1943 Izhevsk manufacture model. It's in okay condition with some wear in the barrel. Chambered in 7.62x54R. Ammo is a combination of a Spam Can and mixed Steel Core.

Asking for $300 obo, you pay transfer fee.

I also have ammo for sale.

- $300 for the rifle (STILL AVAILABLE)
- UPDATE: AMMO HAS SOLD. - $220 for the ammo with the rifle; $250 for the ammo separately.

I do head down to Portland periodically - would be willing to meet with individuals in the Chehalis or Vancouver areas.

IMG_0414.jpg IMG_0415.jpg IMG_0416.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
You will not find very many of these that are not counter bored. The question is, is how far down did they go?

Here ALL firearms sales must go through an FFL and there are fees involved.

For slight clarification, transfer fees are only involved if you go through a FFL 01 or 02 (Dealer or Pawn Store) with a individual to individual transfer. Transferring to a FFL 03 (C&R) there are no fees involved and a C&R can accept from an unlicensed individual or another FFL. As always, the item accepted by the C&R must be eligible for transfer to the C&R, which in this case a 1943 M38 most certainly is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.