JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD

For sale 646 total rounds. 646 rounds for $200.

These cartridges have hard primers and the reviews are a mixed bag. 56 grain Golden Tiger (Vympel). They worked approximately 50% of the time with use in a Yugo M85 and AK 106. Went bang every time in a Vector Arms V53. Sold as is with full disclosure by seller and acknowledgement from purchaser that your mileage may vary.

20170625_094727 (2).jpg 20170625_114943 (2).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If you offer some sampler lots, so folks can see how it does in their gun. I'd bet they would sell a bit better. I've contemplated myself.

Sorry, not interested in any trades. Please send a PM to work out the details if you are interested. Thanks.

First time buyers READ THIS: If the ad is unlocked the ammo is still available. If the ad is locked and has "SPF" or "Sold" it is no longer available. No lay-away options are available, no credit card payments, cash only.

For sale 646 total rounds. 646 rounds for $200. Will also sell in smaller lots: 500 rounds for $165 or 100 rounds for $40. Currently bagged in 6 lots of 100 (each bag has 107-108 rounds to account for any counting errors).

These cartridges have hard primers and the reviews are a mixed bag. 56 grain Golden Tiger (Vympel). They worked approximately 50% of the time with use in a Yugo M85 and AK 106. Went bang every time in a Vector Arms V53. Sold as is with full disclosure by seller and acknowledgement from purchaser that your mileage may vary.

Please post "I will take it" and contact me via PM. Pick up in Gresham or Clackamas areas only not interested in any trades.

View attachment 372334 View attachment 372337 View attachment 372411
Hi i like to buy 500 rd for $150.00 cash and pick up in Gresham, let me know, contact my cell 5034880548 or email# [email protected] Thanks.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.