JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He probably ripped out its throat with his teeth!!

:s0001:

Screen shot of some comments... LMAO!!

04FBB65C-AC0D-489D-957E-A3D3635306B8.png

I've often heard that if a cat attacks a person, its likely the cat is sick and likely emaciated. In other words not anywhere near full strength. That said, I'd never wish to tangle with one...in any condition.

I've often heard that if a cat attacks a person, its likely the cat is sick and likely emaciated. In other words not anywhere near full strength. That said, I'd never wish to tangle with one...in any condition.

The story said it was an 80lb "juvenile" cat. Maybe part of the reason it attacked was that it was still young and maybe hadn't learned what to stay away from?

Probably shoved his fist down the cat's throat and held on long enough to kill it...
....and fortunately, there were no PETA members present to perform the "hind-lick maneuver" on the cat!.

*Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.
Suddenly, a woman eating a sandwich at a nearby table begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.
One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, "Kin ya swallar?"
The woman shakes her head no. Then he asks, "Kin ya breathe?"
The woman begins to turn blue, and shakes her head no.
The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers,
and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm, and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.
as she begins to breathe again, the hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.
His partner says, "Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I never seed nobody done it.

Last Edited:
I may still have the article that I snipped out of the news paper when I lived in Montana during the 1980's. A young cougar attacked a Highway Patrol car while it was going down I 15 near Cascade. It was dark out, the trooper looked up from checking the panel and saw the cat in the air . The collision killed the cat. If I recall correctly it was not full grow.
Incidentally, have seen Bighorns and Mountain Goats cruising down the highway there as well.

Colorado runner mauled by mountain lion choked animal to death

Update. He pummeled it with a rock and strangled it.

That's awesome.

Unless, he was on of these vegan crossfit kipping gender unknowns that will say he was only stronger than a predator because he doesn't eat them or something.
Strangulation was what I kind of suspected the moment I read the story. It kind of reminds me of the scene from "I am Legend" where the main character has to put down his best and only friend, his German Shepherd which had contracted the zombie virus. He choked the dog out just as it was beginning to turn.

Wild animals and even domestic animals can squirm and be extremely difficult to subdue so the guy must've really locked in a rear naked choke then held on for the ride until the animal quit struggling.

Last Edited:
I have been interested in mountain lions and other new world cats since my youth. I see that the Jaguar has returned to its historical northern range of Arizona. There are also some seldom seen lesser cats.
The Jaguar used to be featured in ads for firearms. I think these were prior to World War Two. A very exotic prospect.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top