JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hear a lot of people upgrade to the wolf pack, I will definately end up going that route. Also, I want a different hammer. The hammer on this gun is too tall and weird looking for me. Hoping to get a original SAA style hammer but having a hard time finding the info on it.

It shoots great by the way! It doesn't seem to have any more recoil than a regular 45acp and it isn't too loud either. I've been carrying it for the past couple days and it's somewhat comfortable too. I got a mikes holster for it last night, to get me by until I can find the right leather holster. This gun is a blast... Can't wait to get an Uberti rifle to go with it

I really like the look of the bisley hammer the best. Do you know if it is a direct drop in? I think I read somehwere that it is... But the next question is...where can you buy that part seperate?

I am surprised how hard it is to find parts for these guns...I thought they were more popular than they seem to be. I can't find black woods grips anywhere! It's driving me crazy... I might have to buy light wood color and dye them black myself...Im not sure. Black wood grips would look sooo nice imo

this is the type of black wood look I am talking about...

kround.gif
IMG_1215.jpg

altamont emailed me back and said they can do any of their grips in silver/black wood grain and they charge about 28-35$ a pair depending on the style. And their company is huge, they have a lot of money in equipment + contracts with colt/SW and many other gun mfgs. I'll go with them...

now that I think about it,I' mpretty sure I saw Vaq grips at shooter's service center in Portland.John shoots Vaq's and I think I saw a few pair of grips there. never ever go there without calling ahead to make sure they are open.

503-289-1280 tell him Throckmorton sent ya

Power Custom makes a Bisley Hammer. A little more than just a drop in but very do-able.
Also the primer powered rubber bullets are fun; drill out .080" primer holes then make a 'set of cases'___mark them. But they are powerful enough to go thru cardboard;and then reuse 'em. Fun

I really like the look of the bisley hammer the best. Do you know if it is a direct drop in? I think I read somehwere that it is... But the next question is...where can you buy that part seperate?

I am surprised how hard it is to find parts for these guns...I thought they were more popular than they seem to be. I can't find black woods grips anywhere! It's driving me crazy... I might have to buy light wood color and dye them black myself...Im not sure. Black wood grips would look sooo nice imo

Check evil bay for grips. The Bisley hammer well need to have material removed from the back side to fit in a standard non Bisley frame. This is a 50th ann .357 with a Birdshead grip frame and Bisley hammer.

PICT0011Medium.jpg

Vaquero with Stag grips.
IMG_6826.jpg