JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I was going to start cowboy shooting but I discovered I cannot spend an entire Sunday at the range after competing on Saturday (wife ), so up for sale go the cowboy guns. I know there is a rifle in the photo and it is listed also in the rifle section. The is a beautiful Ruger Vaquero 38/357. It has a 4 5/8" barrel with a case hardened finish. It is in near perfect shape and has had extensive gunsmithing to make it a true Cowboy Action Pistol. The cylinder action has been worked so that when the gate is opened it spins both directions for quick reload and indexing. The trigger is butter smooth.
PRICE is $600, PRICE DROPPED TO $550 OBO. and if you want both weapons, I can also sell an 1897 Winchester with a cut down barrel and a new blue job. I live in Bellingham and can meet you anywhere at or north of exit 200.I can ship and that can be negotiated, if I can ship to an FFL. The rifle is a Henry Big Boy n 357 caliber on the rifle forum. If I meet you I need to see a Washington D.L. and CPL.

IMGP0189.jpg

IMGP0190.jpg

IMGP0195.jpg

Actually from what I see in the photo, this is the old model Vaquero. It is not only beefier than the newer Vaqueros, but has the much nicer grips and case hardened finish. The action work alone can cost over $200. I would say Navvet is offering this revolver at a bargain price.

Rob

I was going to start cowboy shooting but I discovered I cannot spend an entire Sunday at the range after competing on Saturday (wife ), so up for sale go the cowboy guns. I know there is a rifle in the photo and it is listed also in the rifle section. The is a beautiful Ruger Vaquero 38/357. It has a 4 5/8" barrel with a case hardened finish. It is in near perfect shape and has had extensive gunsmithing to make it a true Cowboy Action Pistol. The cylinder action has been worked so that when the gate is opened it spins both directions for quick reload and indexing. The trigger is butter smooth.
PRICE is $600, PRICE DROPPED TO $550 OBO. and if you want both weapons, I can also sell an 1897 Winchester with a cut down barrel and a new blue job. I live in Bellingham and can meet you anywhere at or north of exit 200.I can ship and that can be negotiated, if I can ship to an FFL. The rifle is a Henry Big Boy n 357 caliber on the rifle forum. If I meet you I need to see a Washington D.L. and CPL.

View attachment 37911

View attachment 37912

View attachment 37913
Is this the Ruger Vaquero or the Ruger New Vaquero?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews