JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
testing the waters with a trade (picks of all coming soon)

I have a ruger super blackhawk 44 mag. the 4 5/8th inch barrel stainless. wood grips about 40 rds through it.

comes with:
the case
hogue rubber grip
leather belt holster open top
kenai chest holster
50rds 44 mag lead cowboy ammo
20 rds buffalo bore 340gr +p+
20 rds hallow point mag ammo

easily 250 in holsters and ammo.

what I am looking for to trade or work trade plus cash.

beretta m9a3 black decocker
beretta 92x
beretta ?
sig 226 dak
sig p320
hk 9mm with lem
possible 40 or 45 pistols?

let me know what you got

Screenshot_20200321-184957_Instagram.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Lol the +p+ has some bark. But the hogue grips really help. Over all not horrible. Great hunting / woods gun with the shorter barrel.

2 for 1? I have a Sig P320 9mm in FDEand FNX-9. model 66670. Both in excellent shape, fired very little, comes with factory items. $ differences interest.

2 for 1? I have a Sig P320 9mm in FDEand FNX-9. model 66670. Both in excellent shape, fired very little, comes with factory items. $ differences interest.
If it wasn't for the FDE part I would love to work a deal. But they are both good pistols. Will keep it in mind. Thanks.

That is an excellent package, I only have one gun that you might want. Not sure if i want to do the trade. I love 44 mags, if that thing was blue, i could not resist.
I have Custom Commander .45 , that i have had for close to 2 years. I never carry it cause i have dan Wesson Aly frame .45. But the old steel one is so damn easy to shoot, well. Do you have a cash price in mind ?

That is an excellent package, I only have one gun that you might want. Not sure if i want to do the trade. I love 44 mags, if that thing was blue, i could not resist.
I have Custom Commander .45 , that i have had for close to 2 years. I never carry it cause i have dan Wesson Aly frame .45. But the old steel one is so damn easy to shoot, well. Do you have a cash price in mind ?
I think at this time just looking for trades. I will have to pass on the commander 45. Nice gun just not a huge 1911 fan. Thanks though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top