JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is an awesome 10/22. I built this up for the Appleseed shoots but never got around to shooting it. It has a .920 threaded barrel with a muzzle break, Leupold mount and 30mm rings, Tony Kidd extractor, charging handle, bolt release, buffer, recoil spring, and captured receiver pins, UTG 3x12 scope, and an Archangel target stock. $425.00 uploadfromtaptalk1397226673540.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1397226693665.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a real nice model 617 Smith and Wesson 10 shot stainless revolver 6" with nice leather holster I would consider trading but you would need to add some ammo to do the deal. I bought this new an shot on three times with it but it is a tack driver and cost me $800 new. I added the leather holster so let me know if interested.

David

trade for a brand new factory 10/22 w/factory mag and a brand new bx25 mag, a decent bushnell scope and mounts.. and $200 cash

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.