JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
well you say that now, but you're stuck there with your anachronistic Vaquero in it's single action old-fashionedness... you know you're not in love with it anymore and you're looking to get out of that relationship, and you've gone so far as to post on a public forum that you want to get rid of it... it's like Match.com for guns in here and you're actively shopping....
so there the old Vaquero sits, it's shiny gleam no longer attractive to your eye.... you know you want something new, something to spark that old magic. Something to fill your palm and give you that old rush.....

and meanwhile I sit here with my sleek little PT-140 in all it's semi-auto goodness. no failures to feed, fits the bill for a CCW, but with plenty of knock down... it's stainless steel slide so new it almost hurts... oh and the features. If you could just see it... the manual safety so ergonomic, the integral locking mechanism so responsible... the beefy sights with their included allen wrench that draw such a nice bead and such a repeatable sight picture. The two magazines, so new, click them in... and out... drop one on the sofa next to you as you picture an almost instantaneous reload, the magazine release so positive to the finger and reflexive to operate...

well, I'll be around if you change your mind...

(the preceeding post is a joke)

well you say that now, but you're stuck there with your anachronistic Vaquero in it's single action old-fashionedness... you know you're not in love with it anymore and you're looking to get out of that relationship, and you've gone so far as to post on a public forum that you want to get rid of it... it's like Match.com for guns in here and you're actively shopping....
so there the old Vaquero sits, it's shiny gleam no longer attractive to your eye.... you know you want something new, something to spark that old magic. Something to fill your palm and give you that old rush.....

and meanwhile I sit here with my sleek little PT-140 in all it's semi-auto goodness. no failures to feed, fits the bill for a CCW, but with plenty of knock down... it's stainless steel slide so new it almost hurts... oh and the features. If you could just see it... the manual safety so ergonomic, the integral locking mechanism so responsible... the beefy sights with their included allen wrench that draw such a nice bead and such a repeatable sight picture. The two magazines, so new, click them in... and out... drop one on the sofa next to you as you picture an almost instantaneous reload, the magazine release so positive to the finger and reflexive to operate...

well, I'll be around if you change your mind...

(the preceeding post is a joke)

You Sir have the soul of a poet.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.