JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey everyone! I'm moving to Hawaii, and decided I'm not going to take my SR22 with me. I've put about 200 rounds through it without any FTE or FTF. It does have the threaded barrel adapter, an extra mag, and everything that came with it originally. I've seen these go for a range of prices, so I'm just looking for $340. Located in NW Portland, and will happily meet a buyer at any place you're comfortable with.

Shoot me a PM or reply to the thread.

David

IMG_20140417_153845.jpg

IMG_20140417_153858.jpg

Congrats on moving to Hawaii, I just moved back from there (Oahu). There are a few ranges out there, depending if you are civilian or military.

If you plan on having any guns in Hawaii, I will tell you from experience it is way easier to bring with you than buy there. That's especially true with handguns. You have to take a training class or hunter's ed class, in order to get a permit JUST TO BUY A HANDGUN, not carry (which doesn't exist there). Then you have to register within a week of purchase by taking it down to P.D. and only during hours they accept it. If you bring one with you, you just have to register (if you choose to in order to stay legal). I highly recommend you look in depth at the gun laws there, if you do plan on owning there.

Yeah, originally I wasn't going to bring anything, but now after realizing how difficult it is just to purchase a handgun while there, I'm going to take one or two that I really want to have. I'm tired of trying to find .22 to shoot this, I can't imagine it's going to be any easier in Hawaii, so I'll sell this and use the funds to pick up something else. A concealed carry permit is hopeless there. I believe I read that of the 5 people who applied last year, 0 were approved.

If I can only take one, I'd like to take a Glock 23 along for the ride.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.