JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Back to the safe....

Ruger SR1911 Lightweight Commander 9mm
4.25" barrel
Factory Two tone w/ Stainless slide and Grey frame
Factory box with all contents
(2) 9 round factory mags
Black/white G10 grips (Factory rubber grips included)

I got this about a week ago and decided I want a Government size 1911 in 9mm. I put some grips on it and that's about it, it's still only factory fired. There is 2 tiny dings on the front strap on the handle but I have some grip tape that will cover it up, I haven't put them on yet. I will let the next owner decide to go that route or you can put a finger groove grip that would cover it too, nothing major but thought I would mention it. Either than that, it's near perfect condition. You won't be disappointed. Very lightweight and the trigger feels great. Asking $670 firm plus fees, I would also sell the pistol without the grips for $640 plus fees. Price drop, $630 plus fees without grips and $660 plus fees with grips. Best price you'll find. Not really looking for trades but might be open to 9mm firearms possibly. If the ad is still up, it's still available.

2017-02-27 13.51.31.jpg

2017-02-27 13.53.25.jpg 2017-02-27 13.53.51.jpg 2017-02-27 13.54.39.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.