JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my lightly used Ruger SP101, and all of its accessories. It has about 100 rounds through it or so, and has always been stored in a dry safe. It comes with:

- Fobus Paddle holster - $30
- Leather IWB holster by The Gun Store - $40
- Nylon holster - $10
- Two speed loaders - $20
- Hogue Rubber Grip - $20
- Stock plastic grip
- 50 rounds of .38 Special

I would like to get $525 for the whole set, but would entertain other fair offers. We would need to meet at an FFL to do the transfer from what I understand. I can meet anywhere in the Portland Metro area, and my schedule is open! Please let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_7151.JPG IMG_7152.JPG IMG_7150.JPG IMG_7149.JPG

IMG_7151.JPG

IMG_7152.JPG

IMG_7150.JPG

IMG_7149.JPG

I am selling my lightly used Ruger SP101, and all of its accessories. It has about 100 rounds through it or so, and has always been stored in a dry safe. It comes with:

- Fobus Paddle holster - $30
- Leather IWB holster by The Gun Store - $40
- Nylon holster - $10
- Two speed loaders - $20
- Hogue Rubber Grip - $20
- Stock plastic grip
- 50 rounds of .38 Special

I would like to get $525 for the whole set, but would entertain other fair offers. We would need to meet at an FFL to do the transfer from what I understand. I can meet anywhere in the Portland Metro area, and my schedule is open! Please let me know if you have any questions!

View attachment 271463 View attachment 271465 View attachment 271466 View attachment 271467
Are you up for trades? I have several shotguns, Savage 340 30-30 and more.
Thank you for your consideration.

Are you up for trades? I have several shotguns, Savage 340 30-30 and more.
Thank you for your consideration.

Unfortunately, I need to sell it at this time. Slow work season for me, so need the money. Thanks for checking though! I could come down a bit in price if you are interested in purchasing.

After doing some more research, I've decided to drop the price with all of the accessories to $425, which I believe is a bit more reasonable!

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.