JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a real nice Ruger SP 101 in .22LR stainless steel, 8 shot cylinder with a 4.2" barrel, i have the factory box, lock and paper work from Ruger. i bought it new a few years ago and it has about 500 to 1000 rounds through it and cleaned every time after.
I'm selling it because I want to buy a bolt gun now.
**price reduced asking $450 cash
any questions please pm me
I can meet you at a Local Vancouver WA gun shop to do the transfer (you pay) Tropics pawn is $21 FYI

Last Edited:
IMG_0210.JPG IMG_0211.JPG IMG_0213.JPG IMG_0214.JPG IMG_0215.JPG IMG_0216.JPG

Last Edited:
savage FCP-SR
savage just had a $100 mail in rebate on those not sure if rebate is still offered , I bought one and got my rebate $100 in the mail Monday this week:) <broken link removed>
looks like its good until July 5th $100 rebate Savage model 10 and others

Last Edited:
I got a 10fcp sr 308 the rebate includes the model 10 , took about 3 - 4 weeks and the check was in the mailbox all I did was fill out the online form and mail it in really easy to do , good luck with your sale :)

I got a 10fcp sr 308 the rebate includes the model 10 , took about 3 - 4 weeks and the check was in the mailbox all I did was fill out the online form and mail it in really easy to do , good luck with your sale :)
thanks its good to know savage pays, ill be cutting it close i just ordered it this week.

I have a real nice Ruger SP 101 in .22LR stainless steel, 8 shot cylinder with a 4.2" barrel, i have the factory box, lock and paper work from Ruger. i bought it new a few years ago and it has about 500 to 1000 rounds through it and cleaned every time after.
I'm selling it because I want to buy a bolt gun now.
**price reduced asking $450 cash
any questions please pm me
I can meet you at a Local Vancouver WA gun shop to do the transfer (you pay) Tropics pawn is $21 FYI

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.