JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price $450. Up for sale is a mint in box, never fired Ruger Single Six .22/.22WMR (magnum) stainless revolver. This is the model with the interchangeable cylinder so that you can shoot 22WMR in addition to the normal .22LR. I am also including a 30oz. trigger spring and lighter hammer spring that was purchased from Brownell's but not installed. The hammer on these is pretty stiff from factory. I am selling this pistol as it has been a safe queen that I don't have time for with all the other firearms I have right now. The Model Number is: 00625, Calibre: .22LR / .22WMRF. It is a truly beautiful revolver and needs to be shot! PM me to pickup, I meet at SW Surplus at 2519 E Fourth Plain Blvd., Vancouver. The staff is great and it will only cost $20 for the transfer.

rugersinglea_zpscelhkcol.jpg rugersingleb_zpskzadzea8.jpg rugersingled_zpsip88lbcx.jpg rugersinglee_zpsqvw77zyj.jpg rugersinglec_zpshwdtxvvb.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.