JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Ruger Security 9 Compact. The pistol has less than 100 rounds through it and was bought new in Hillsboro. Bought it for daily carry, but I just don't get along with this style of thumb safety so it never got a regular spot in my rotation. It has gone to the range once for a practice session, and was carried for maybe two weeks total.

You get everything that comes with a new purchase, including the original box with matching serial. Comes with the two mags, lock, and manual. All pictured.

You also get the matching Clinger Holsters No Print Wonder IWB adjustable holster that I purchased for daily carry. Configured for right hand use, but can be quickly reconfigured for a southpaw.

Pistol has some very light finish scratching on outside top of the chamber (pictured).

Buyer pays transfer and BCG. I will meet at any FFL of your choice in Beaverton/Tigard/Hillsboro area. Willing to go farther if you have good feedback on the forums here. Not looking for any trades at this time.

20191127_235430.jpg 20191127_235617.jpg 20191127_235643.jpg 20191127_235709.jpg 20191127_235727.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi,Would you consider a trade?
I have mc1sc 150 rounds through..1 month old..Looking for larger mag count but this is a great gun..

Attachments

• 20191209_163745.jpg
    20191209_163745.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 133
Sorry for the slow reply. Apparently stopped getting forum notifications to my email, but that's fixed now.

I'm not looking for any trades at the moment, but I appreciate the offer. I'm actually trying to cut down on the number of safe queens over the next year.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.