JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish they sold a version with the gray Cerecoat and stainless slide. I like the finish with the Sarah coated frame but I'm not sure about that titanium blue the 150th year model has a gray cerakote

I think that Engraved Nickle plated version is more of a collectors piece. Most of the colors are Distributor exclusives (Davidsons, Lipseys, Talo, etc.) with no rhyme or reason. I just wish more of the custom versions came in the Pro model. I like the FDE frame with a Sage Cerakote slide and I also like the HiViz sights. I have a regular LC9s with the safety that I want to get a HiViz front sight for, or would step up to a Pro without the safety if came with the extras I want.

Yeah man. One of the reasons I am going for it and selling my CM9 is for the safety. I handled the blue one and like the feel of the cerekote. Wish the fde was cerekote frame not just the slide. I like Stainless though .

I almost bought this one, but did not want to carry a gold gun.

6d40c05d81a10f5ec9582486b9a6cd3e.jpg

That was the Pro version I wanted though. I have been carrying mine for almost two years and the regular blued finish has held up nicely. My wife likes Cerakote on the sides because they are easier to hold on to when racking the slide. I a safety is what you want, look for model 3270 with HiViz sights included.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top