JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Seattle
State
Washington
I am on market for a heavy barrel bolt action 300 Win Mag rifle and I narrowed down to Ruger Precision 300WM or M77 Hawkeye Long Range Target in 300WM. I might also consider Savage Elite Precision in 300WM with shorter 26in barrel (currently new models in 300WM are all 30in as of my understanding). I live in Seattle and am willing to drive up to an hour. I am willing to pay a premium price, but in return I want to test the rifle at a range before I buy it. I would provide ammo. I want to avoid a lemon. I am only interested in a local deal in Seattle area (up to an hour driving). You also need to keep in mind that my background check will get delayed because I am not a citizen (I am legal permanent resident). I purchased and sold multiple rifles through this forum and all my transactions went super smoothly.

Cheers,

Dan

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am on market for a heavy barrel bolt action 300 Win Mag rifle and I narrowed down to Ruger Precision 300WM or M77 Hawkeye Long Range Target in 300WM. I might also consider Savage Elite Precision in 300WM with shorter 26in barrel (currently new models in 300WM are all 30in as of my understanding). I live in Seattle and am willing to drive up to an hour. I am willing to pay a premium price, but in return I want to test the rifle at a range before I buy it. I would provide ammo. I want to avoid a lemon. I am only interested in a local deal in Seattle area (up to an hour driving). You also need to keep in mind that my background check will get delayed because I am not a citizen (I am legal permanent resident). I purchased and sold multiple rifles through this forum and all my transactions went super smoothly.

Cheers,

Dan
I have a m77. 300winmag in beaverton oregon not sure if it's a precision or not bought around 2001 shot maybe 25 times

I found a rifle and a gunsmith is currently working on it to customize it for my needs (custom barrel, glass bedding, new trigger, etc). Thus, I am not on a market for any new rifles. In fast, I will soon be selling most of my guns that I do not shoot and keep just those that I shoot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top