JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Giving a lot of thought to one of these. Folks like them? Home defense, outback survival, SHTF, whatever. What is the opinion about this pistol with a folding brace being a legal firearm for long? I've heard that some are thinking it could get nixed around June/July, or it have survive scrutiny like in Australia. Do you think if they banned the sale it would be grandfathered in or require a tax stamp? I've been away from the gun scene a couple years, including sleeping when ammo was cheap. TIA

I suspect the braces will get taken at some time. Way too many gun owners support the loss of them so we will lose them. As for when no one can tell you. As for how the rule will be written? Again no one can tell you. They may grandfather them, they may just say no more. No way to guess. When they take the braces you can still get a stamp for it and make an SBR out of it.

Just lose the brace and attach a single point sling to the back end.
This is amazingly easy to do. I saw this on some video a while back. Have tried it a couple times with my AR pistol to see how it works and while not as good as the brace, I could quickly do a lot better that way than just trying to hold it. I am using the buffer tube to help though also. If when they take the braces if I had a Charger I would look into seeing if I could attach something like that on the back.

Giving a lot of thought to one of these. Folks like them? Home defense, outback survival, SHTF, whatever. What is the opinion about this pistol with a folding brace being a legal firearm for long? I've heard that some are thinking it could get nixed around June/July, or it have survive scrutiny like in Australia. Do you think if they banned the sale it would be grandfathered in or require a tax stamp? I've been away from the gun scene a couple years, including sleeping when ammo was cheap. TIA
If you are seriously worried about bans - don't by any guns, the democrats want to ban them all and try a little bit more every year.

Only use I see for the charger model is to SBR it and put it into the magpul takedown stock. I haven't seen anyone do it yet. Which is surprising. Tactical Solutions did up a 10/22 in that way and it seems so much more useful as a bug out/truck/emergency weapon than the full size I've ever will.

1645195755760.jpeg
1645195859001.jpeg