JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$449
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
3x33rd glock mags fired through this to test function and then sat in my safe the past year. ran 100 percent flawless with approximately 6 different types of ammo

originally thought I would deck this out into an awesome little plinker and never quite got around to it with the whole world ending and all ;) not to mention the national ammo shortage let alone the demand for 9mm

there's something about this rifle I just love and I wouldn't mind keeping it and passing it down to my (future) grand kids, but with recent family health issues and some car troubles I could benefit from having a little extra cash on hand.

slap a cheap holoson red dot on here(or not, the stock sights are perfectly 0) and you got yourself an all day plinker, truck gun, camper, and reliable home defense that the entire family can easily operate! I think you can even get a binary trigger on her if you really wanna go crazy

takedown and cleaning are super easy. great for teaching your kids or getting your gf into shooting

let me know if you have questions

thanks for your time and interest!

20210513_202331.jpg 20210513_202300.jpg 20210513_202244.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.