JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i was wondering if anyone who has had a ruger p95 has ran into any problems with the promag 15rd mag. i just bought one today and when i put it in the gun, and pull the slide back and let it go forward everything is operating normal... when i go to pull it back again it will only slide forward half way and get jammed even when i have my thumb on the slide release... anyone know what the deal is? should i return it and buy a ruger magazine?

pro mags in p95 fit loose they go from to far in to not far enough all while locked in.which sucks because rugar doesnt make high cap mags theres not alot of options

What do you consider "hi cap" - new full size Rugers come with 15 or 17 round mags in 9mm flavors. Plus Mec Gar, which is the OEM for almost all the metal-framed guns out there, makes full capacity mags for them. I wouldn't waste money on anything Pro Mag made, but you can get normal or "hi cap" mags for all the 9mm Rugers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top