JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger P95 black unfired except at factory. I say better than new because this has not been fired but has been stripped, cleaned, and oiled as a new gun should be. I have had a few of these as they are my go to 9mm when I trade away a carry piece and need a cheaper reliable gun. I have sold many 9mms here and shot all of them and I always buy this as a carry piece when needed because no other gun compares to the nib reliability/comfort/accuracy of these guns and at 339 they are a steal. So feel free to skip the 339 or more plus background check IF you can find one and purchase from me.

I carry everything from HKs to Walthers, and Berettas. I put this and only this SA/DA under 400 new gun against any and all as far as reliable, feeds any ammo, and accurate as anyone could hope for. At 50 feet I am dead on with this gun or any others mentioned.

I would consider trades in .357 revolvers, 9mm, 40, 45 cal semi auto if it is something new to me that I might want to try out. Cash prefered but if you have something that is not your everyday piece that I may want to try out feel free to make an offer.

Cash price is in title. 325 and yes NIB means it comes in its box and has all papers, lock that you get new in shop.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.