JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Pierce Co
State
Washington
Ruger P-89 $250.00
Will come with 2 factory stainless mags that are the normal 15 round. Bought this right after they decided they were going to ban the standard mags, so while wild Bill was in office. As shown it seems to be in great shape for as many years as it's been knocking around. Has mainly been Wife's house gun. She found something else she likes. Like all of these it's built like a tank and eats every kind of ammo I ever fed it. Even works with some ultra-cheap 20 round mags I bought to play with one time.
Since it's a huge PITA to sell any more here the deal I will do is this. Buyer picks FFL (in Pierce Co) and pays. If buyer can find a shop that will take the pistol and let me take the cash, then hold gun for buyer, I will let it go for $200. Since someone always asks, if someone wants it shipped the only way I will is buyer finds an FFL here who will take it, pay me, then ship for the buyer. I don't feel good shipping myself even though it is legal, sorry. Not looking to trade as the double deal at some FFL is just not worth the trouble to me.
You can PM me or [email protected].

P-89-1.jpg P-89-2.jpg P-89-3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ah, the memories. Had one just like it, first pistol I ever bought. Built like a tank to last!

GLWS!

Ah, the memories. Had one just like it, first pistol I ever bought. Built like a tank to last!

GLWS!
When I bought it I did not even want it. Just wanted one double stack 9 since they were saying no more. Over time it started to look better to me since it just works so damn well. Only reason I hung onto it was for Wife. She decided she likes something along the lines of a Glock full size now but wanted a manual safety. She held an American and it was the gun for her. So told her buy it. If this does not sell in the safe with the other orphans it will go LOL

I bought one of these right after I go back from Desert Shield / Storm...
As noted above...good pistol ...built to last and will shoot anything.
Traded it for a muzzleloader....but I do miss the pistol from time to time.

Good luck with your sale.
Andy

Nostalgia. Had one of these too. Love the aluminum frame.
I also had a P95DC with the polymer frame - ugly.
Your P89 is much nicer to look at, hold and shoot.
GLWS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.