JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FullSizeRender.jpg

Ruger Mark 3 Stainless bull. I'm original owner I believe I got it in 2008/09. Very good condition has all papers and box with test round from factory. Several extras included. Hi viz sight with extra tips and original front sight. 3 genuine ruger mags I added the Volthane grip $50 I purchased from Volquartsen direct it includes extended mag release. I also have the original release. Including the ruger rail with screws and original grips with screws. I'll include the sheep skin folding mat as see in picture. You get everything shown in picture. Gun has seen about 500 rounds of CCI I have taken very good care of this gun. It's very clean I take exelent care of my guns. Looking to get $400 make offer. I want CASH! I will drive some to meet at a dealer that can facilitate the exchange YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEES AND LICENSING.
I added more pictures, be showing how clean the chamber is. I also want to give full disclosure that there's some small scratches at the back where you disassemble the firearm In no way does it effect functionality just cosmetic and in a place you rarely would notice. I also realized I have updated to the correct original pad lock that came with the firearm with 2 keys. See updated photos for everything included in sale please feel free to ask questions.

IMG_1972.JPG IMG_2502.JPG IMG_2505.JPG IMG_2506.JPG IMG_2507.JPG IMG_2508.JPG IMG_2509.JPG IMG_2510.JPG IMG_2511.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.