JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Selling my Mini 14. It's in great condition. I've only shot in a number of times and the previous owner seems to have not shot it much either, from what I can tell. Comes with 4 mags (3x30 rounders and 1x20 rounder) and 60 rounds of ammo. Asking $550, buyer pays fees. (From Salem.)

IMG_20171114_210134750.jpg

Last Edited:
I got curious so I looked in to it. Doesn't seem too bad since it's just a rifle shipping to an FFL. Only thing is the ammo can not ship with the rifle and it would need to be shipped in a box that does not indicate it is a firearm.

Possible useful sites:
NRA Museums:

Gun Shipping - Fast, Legal, Affordable

From ATF website: "A person may sell or transfer a firearm to a licensee in any State."

"A person not licensed under the GCA and not prohibited from acquiring firearms may purchase a firearm from an out-of-State source and obtain the firearm if an arrangement is made with a licensed dealer in the purchaser's State of residence for the purchaser to obtain the firearm from the dealer.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and 922(b)(3)]"

Sorry for cluttering your sale post with legal stuff haha.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.