JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hi, I have just started looking and am still trying to get a handle on prices.

If one was too fancy and expensive, I'd have to look at an AR 15. ??

I've been seeing them in the $650 - $700 range, but I'm not aware of your extras.

What will you take for it, and what do you want for the ammo also?

Thanks. :)

PS I'm a serious buyer.

I know I'm new here, but I feel as if you're messing with me. :confused:

I want to buy a Ruger mini 14 for cash. I would also like to buy (maybe from someone else even, but not unless I have the gun) some ammo for it, or some reloading components.

If you have something for sale, I'd really appreciate it if you'd just say what, and how much, and maybe we can make a deal.

I'm not looking to steal one. I'm willing to pay a fair price, but I need to know how much that is.

Hi, I didn't think you were trying to scam anyone. It's just that if you have something for sale, I'd really appreciate knowing how much you want for it, including with or without options.

If you have ammo, I'd really appreciate knowing what it is and how much you have, and how much you want for it.

Maybe it's just me, but when someone won't quote a price, I always assume he wants way too much for it. :) :)

I'm a serious buyer with cash. I just need to know what's available, and for how much. I'm not looking for a steal, just a fair deal for both people.

Thanks!

Please try to understand. I haven't seen pictures of it, don't really know what it is, so I can't make an offer.

I really am interested. More info would really be appreciated, including prices.

Hey thanks. I did see that, but Redmond is farther (time) than Portland for me, so I didn't suspect that was it.

I have offered to buy this below, and am waiting for a reply. ??? I've posted and PM'd so I'll give him a bit more time. I know that makes me seem flaky, but the more I look, the more I'm thinking AR15.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6382

Please forgive - I'm new to this stuff. I've hunted for years, but never looked at this type of equipment.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.