JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Close to SW WA. Newer 5** prefix serial number. Stainless

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Close to SW WA. Newer 5** prefix serial number. Stainless
Hello, Xtratoy:

I have a Ruger stainless Mini-30 in 7.62X39 with wood stock I purchased new but never shot. Model 05804 Ruger Mini 30 model 5804
In box, with everything that came with it new.
I have a ton of magazines, also new and unused.

I'm in Southern Oregon, but would be willing to travel half way for a cash sale at an FFL. No idea how it works with you being from Washington and me being from Oregon. It might be cheaper to ship it to an FFL near you.

Looks like Kentucky Gun Co (who I have been happy buying from in the past has them for $991. I'd sell it for 20% off

Give a call if you'd like to talk about it.
Thanks....Lyle 541-613-0020

Hello, Xtratoy:

I have a Ruger stainless Mini-30 in 7.62X39 with wood stock I purchased new but never shot. Model 05804 Ruger Mini 30 model 5804
In box, with everything that came with it new.
I have a ton of magazines, also new and unused.

I'm in Southern Oregon, but would be willing to travel half way for a cash sale at an FFL. No idea how it works with you being from Washington and me being from Oregon. It might be cheaper to ship it to an FFL near you.

Looks like Kentucky Gun Co (who I have been happy buying from in the past has them for $991. I'd sell it for 20% off

Give a call if you'd like to talk about it.
Thanks....Lyle 541-613-0020
I just purchased one yesterday. Thanks for the offer. A day late and a dollar short comes to mind. Could have saved me some $$ but that's the way life goes!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.