JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Also not a MKIII. Mag release on the heel makes it a MKI or MKII.

The mag release is not on the heel. It's on the left side of the frame under the trigger guard. It is a Mark III. That's acutally what made me mistake it for a .22/45. I forgot the /45 model has the extra long mag base that foomanchu pointed out.

The mag release is not on the heel. It's on the left side of the frame under the trigger guard. It is a Mark III. That's acutally what made me mistake it for a .22/45. I forgot the /45 model has the extra long mag base that foomanchu pointed out.

Then you are correct, it is a MKIII. The /45 has a polymer lower and 1911 style grip and grip angle.

Probably nothing - other than the rarity of someone pricing a gun reflecting it's probable true value and he really wants to sell it.

True vale on the crimson trace grips are $279 alone! It's a pawned gun so someone probably got a loan and used that as collateral, 90 days later the pawn shop can sell it if the loaner doesn't pay up.

I stopped by the silver lining and to no surprise it was gone :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top