JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*****SOLD*****

For sale is a Ruger Mark II Target Bull Barrel.
This pistol is in very good condition: A small amount of wear in the bluing at the top of the receiver and near the end of the barrel is just about the only cosmetic issue with the gun. The bore, crown, and breach face are all in perfect condition.
Comes with original box, manual, and two magazines (everything that came with it when purchased new).
For those of you who don't know much about the Mark series of pistols, here are some of the advantages the Mark II has over the later models (III and IV):
  1. No Magazine Disconnect
    This GREATLY improves the trigger feel. I just purchased a NIB Mark IV Target, and the trigger pull is awful when compared side by side to the Mark II. It's about 2 lb's heavier and much, much "squishier". The Mark II is about 3.5 lb's (at the most) and very crisp.
  2. Steel Frame
    This mark II has a steel frame (whereas the blued Mark IV's have aluminum frames).
  3. Take Down
    The take down of the Mark II is an exciting experience that will challenge your mental and physical dexterity, whereas the Mark IV take down is a total YAWN FEST. Ruger really dropped the ball on this one, right guys?...;) . But in all seriousness: I've cleaned this gun several times and the take down really ain't that bad.
Asking $275.00 250.00 cash, firm. No shipping: F2F at an FFL for both sale or trade. Will entertain trade offers involving Ruger or S&W Revolvers (mostly .38 or .357), or nice 9mm pistols. Not really interested in rifles at the moment. But hey, feel free to make any offer.

IMG_3521.JPEG IMG_3523.JPEG IMG_3524.JPEG IMG_3525.JPEG IMG_3530.JPEG

Last Edited:
Problem is I'm working 9 hour days thru next Saturday, my usual FFL is T.J.'s in Mac. If you still have it perhaps we can figure something out.
Thanks for your reply

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.