JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

This is a NIB (unfired) Ruger Mark II 50th Anniversary pistol originally purchased in 1999. Pistol include a 50th anniversary roll mark on top of the frame and Ruger logo on bolt. Original box and paperwork included. Two ten round magazines included. This is a personal sale. Oregon residents only please. $295 Dave 503-851-5354

I don't know what to tell you. I have had some offers of trades, including yours and some low cash offers. I don't recall ever stating the firearm has been sold. If I am wrong I apologize. But I don't think I am. Your link above provides directions on how to close an add. I obviously don't want to close until I sell.

I don't know what to tell you. I have had some offers of trades, including yours and some low cash offers. I don't recall ever stating the firearm has been sold. If I am wrong I apologize. But I don't think I am. Your link above provides directions on how to close an add. I obviously don't want to close until I sell.

If you are ArmsDealer on Outdoors trader, then this is the same gun I was told was sold. Maybe you thought you had a done deal on it, or was thinking of another gun. I inquired about 2 guns you had listed at the time. Dang it, if I would have known a week ago I would have paid cash for it. Now the $$ has come and gone on other toys. LOL No big deal.

Now I know it IS still available, and I have a few deals pending so maybe I can pick it up after all.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.