JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently traded for a Ruger mark 1 pencil barrel 22 made in 1974.. I'm curious what the value is. It's an honest 95% condition. Great shooter with 1 mag.

I also recently acquired a Browning Buckmark Mini Bull barrel 22 handgun. Perfect condition. Made in 1992. Comes with 2 mags.

I'm only selling 1 and have not decided yet.

I'm guessing the Value on the Mark-1 is about $200 and the Buckmark around $300

Please help me find an honest value.

No offers please.. Not selling yet..

you guys are no help at all! haha.

I'm trying not to overprice or get ripped off. It's not like I'm selling one of those $700 gold plated glocks. haha

So is the ruger a Standard or a real MK I with adjustible sights? 6'' barrel? They lack the slide stop but still should be a $250-$275 gun in like new condition. I dont know anything about the Buckmark.
I have a 4'' standard bicentenial gun[1976]. The slide is roll marked ''Made in the 200th year of American liberty''. I think many ''76'' Ruger guns had this. I realy enjoy this gun. It has a profile like my Lugers. Even though the action is more like a Nambu.

Ruger I'd guess $2-300 (higher end if you find someone that really wants an older gun)
Buckmark I'd guess $250-325ish. Prices on these seem to have gone up in the last few years and this seems to be the sitting point.

Of course condition, extras, etc all play a role.