JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a tang safety Ruger M77r in .25-06 rem for sale or trade. Over all it is in good condition. There is some minor pitting on the barrel (as pictured) but that is the worst of it. It is in a Ramline stock (with a custom krylon paint job haha). It will put 3 shots under an inch at 100 with 117 interlocks and 100 NBT. Scope is not included. I'd like to trade for a lighter weight hunting rifle. Something with a shorter barrel that I can suppress (all barrel lengths considered. Threaded a plus but not mandatory) Fast twist .223 or .22-250, 243 win, 6 cm, 257 bob, a lighter 25-06, 6.5 cm. No specific make in mind but a tikka or howa mini would be cool. Cash on either end. I'll say cash price of $575 obo. This is a great hunting rifle, I'm just looking for something more compact. Located near Spokane, will ship on buyers dime.

IMG_3845.png IMG_3842.png IMG_3843.png IMG_3846.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.