JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all -

I've got a Ruger M77 MKII in stainless with the older style synthetic stock ( skeletonized butt stock ) in black. I haven't done any big game hunting in the last few years, and it needs to have a good home with someone else.

Comes with a couple boxes of ammo ( one is Talons ), Simmons Whitetail scope (3.5-10), and a neoprene stretch sling.

I'll try to post some pics tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. Please feel free to email or PM me with any questions. :s0155:

Sorry it's taken me so long to post the pics.

Here's what I have been able to dig up:

• The gun
  • 2.5 boxes of ammo - One is Talons, one is labeled Win. Supreme but I believe Remington Core-Bond actually in that box, and the other were just loose rounds from my various hunting packs.
  • 2 boxes of once shot brass
  • scope dust cover
  • I have not found the sling - but I'm sure it's around :s0131:

The stock does show a few light scratches, and the scope has one spot on a cap where the factory crackle paint is missing. The gun has had about 50 rounds through it, and was always cleaned when I was done shooting.

If there are any other questions, please let me know.

IMG_20110816_154808.jpg

IMG_20110816_154823.jpg

IMG_20110816_154906.jpg

IMG_20110816_154913.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.