JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
38 Special
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Ruger LCRx .38 Special "bundle" that includes the following:

1. Ruger LCRx .38 Special, +P, 3" barrel, that is in mint condition. I bought this gun new and it has seen one range session; it has less than 100 rounds through it. My intent was to carry it, which I did for a short time. I'm old and have some physical issues; I haven't carried anything the past year or so. This gun has spent nearly all of its short life in my nightstand as a home defense weapon. It's in the original box with the owner's manual.

2. Mitch Rosen custom leather OWB holster, used just a few times. This is from his Express Line and is custom made for this gun. Mitch makes his own holsters, and in my 78 years I've never seen a better holster. The fit and finish is absolutely perfect. He sells it for $85 and it's worth every penny. This holster rides high and tight on the hip; it's a joy to carry and easy to conceal.

3. Exactly 302 rounds of various .38 Special ammunition (see photo). Most of it is from Freedom Munitions, though there is one box of American Eagle and one box of Winchester +P JHP (45 rounds). The Freedom Munitions box marked XTP contains 45 rounds of their reloaded cases with Hornady XTP self defense bullets. The small box of Ruger ARX self defense has 12 rounds left in it.

4. One package of A-Zoom .38 Special snap-caps.

The price for everything is $425. I live in Salem, and I have an FFL dealer in Keizer who can handle the transfer. Or we can use your FFL dealer if you don't live too far away. You pay for your background check and I'll split the dealer's transfer fee with you (mine charges $30). Thanks for your interest!

IMG_0204.jpeg IMG_0203.jpeg IMG_0201.jpeg IMG_0194.jpeg IMG_0197.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.