JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD - No longer available.

Portland, OR (St. Johns)

I bought this Ruger LCR brand new a few months ago and I've only taken it out to shoot once. I only shot around 50-60 rounds through it. I took the pictures before cleaning it, so it'll be a little shinier in person. It's a great little revolver, a little too snappy for the intended recipient. I was tempted to keep it anyway for myself since it carries so well, but I need the money more.

It comes with everything in the picture:
• Ruger LCR .38 (not the .357 version, which is heavier)
• Ruger Case
• Sticky brand "Remora" type holster (I love this thing!)
• 2 Speed strips (from Amazon, work well)
• 17 Rounds of Hornady Critical Defense
• ~250 Rounds of .38 Rogue Defense ammo. These are some of the most reliable reloads I've ever used. I use this company (they're local in Portland) for 9mm, .38, .223 and never had a single problem.
• Original box, manual, sticker, first bullet, silly gun lock.

The gun is practically new, comes with everything including around $100 worth of ammo. I'm asking $400 for everything which is a steal, no trades. Face-to-face only. Must have ODL or CHL and sign bill of sale for my records.

Thanks for looking!
IMG_9340.JPG IMG_9343.JPG IMG_9344.JPG IMG_9345.JPG IMG_9346.JPG IMG_9347.JPG IMG_9349.JPG IMG_9350.JPG

Last Edited: