Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Ruger LCR .38 w/Green Fiber Optic Sight + 250rds $400

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Deftech7, May 4, 2015.

1. Deftech7

Deftech7 New Member

SOLD - No longer available.

Portland, OR (St. Johns)

I bought this Ruger LCR brand new a few months ago and I've only taken it out to shoot once. I only shot around 50-60 rounds through it. I took the pictures before cleaning it, so it'll be a little shinier in person. It's a great little revolver, a little too snappy for the intended recipient. I was tempted to keep it anyway for myself since it carries so well, but I need the money more.

It comes with everything in the picture:
    • Ruger LCR .38 (not the .357 version, which is heavier)
    • Ruger Case
    • Sticky brand "Remora" type holster (I love this thing!)
    • 2 Speed strips (from Amazon, work well)
    • 17 Rounds of Hornady Critical Defense
    • ~250 Rounds of .38 Rogue Defense ammo. These are some of the most reliable reloads I've ever used. I use this company (they're local in Portland) for 9mm, .38, .223 and never had a single problem.
    • Original box, manual, sticker, first bullet, silly gun lock.

The gun is practically new, comes with everything including around $100 worth of ammo. I'm asking $400 for everything which is a steal, no trades. Face-to-face only. Must have ODL or CHL and sign bill of sale for my records.

Thanks for looking!
    IMG_9340.JPG IMG_9343.JPG IMG_9344.JPG IMG_9345.JPG IMG_9346.JPG IMG_9347.JPG IMG_9349.JPG IMG_9350.JPG

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  2. pewpewpew

pewpewpew United States New Member

Still available? PM me, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.