JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have my Ruger LCR .357 up for sale. It was my go to concealed carry gun but has been safe sitting for awhile. This model came with Crimson Trace grips from the factory. I have put about 300 rounds down it with 280 of those being .38 +P rounds instead of actual .357.
It's a great fun that performs flawless. These .357 versions have a stainless steel body (instead of the aluminum on the ones that can only shoot.38 cal, and the black finish on it looks great.
Has hi-viz fiber optic front sight (original stock front sight included)
-comes with 3 speed strips loaded with Hornady Critical Defense .38 +p rounds (along with the rounds I use to keep in it)
- New Ankle holster
- DeSantis Leather OWB holster
- Pocket carry holster (my favorite)
- I have a safariland ALS holster for it that I will include (not sure it's location at the moment as I didn't care for it) if I can find it.
Buyer pays transfer fees at tropic pawn off 4th plain
$600 cash
$700 trade value
Would consider part trade for Mossberg shockwave, Mossberg 590 watchdog, surefire m300c, or surefire xc1-b, Glock 19, open to other pistol trade ideas- prefer 9mm and 45 cal.
1951E175-2904-4B20-89D0-3ECDCAF2169E.jpeg

89E44A0E-6CC9-411E-ACEB-BF12C70AF91A.jpeg 1951E175-2904-4B20-89D0-3ECDCAF2169E.jpeg

Last Edited:
The LCRx revolvers have exposed hammers. This one appears to be the regular LCR .357 with the encased hammer like I had in the past. Regardless, they are great guns, as you say. Just want to make sure your ad isn't wrong. GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.