JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I looked for your table at a previous Portland show that you attended and never found it. I'm sure I just walked by, never seeing your name or logo. A little advertizing never hurts?....................elsullo :(

I looked for your table at a previous Portland show that you attended and never found it. I'm sure I just walked by, never seeing your name or logo. A little advertizing never hurts?....................elsullo :(

Getting a banner would require time and research that are beyond my means right now.
I don't have a clue how/where/how much a banner costs.

If I could afford it, I would hire an employee to do these things for me:(

I can help you with a banner coctailer. My family just so happens to own a business that makes signs/banners. PM me if you think you might be interested. Maybe we could work some kind of trade?

I did not mean to imply that you needed a FANCY banner, but just something to identify your table. I suggest that you just get some art supply posterboard and some "press-on" letters from Freddy's to make a poster; maybe add a printer blowup of your logo. Then hang it from a "gallows-pole" free-standing frame made of cheap plastic pipe. You don't need to buy expensive pipe fittings for the base either, just glob pipe glue on and PRESS the pipes together HARD. The glue melts the pipe together without needing fittings---it does not need to be strong. Don't worry if it looks cheezy. Wrap the base in camo cloth if it looks cheap. Visitors are only looking at the guns and you anyway, and not your furniture!.......................elsullo :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.