JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sold

Thanknyoi all again for your kind and thoughtful words

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
My sincere condolences on your horrific loss! Not knowing anything of timelines (and so forth), but if this is a recent loss may I suggest you hold onto this for a while until such time as the emotions that come from something like this aren't as "raw"?

Over time you may actually find having this is a comfort as a memorial to him, or maybe someone else in your family would. I just don't want you to have regrets later on from selling it off on top of your grief of losing your grandson!

None of us are worthy of his sacrifice, but we're humbly grateful for his service and sacrifice, and for what's it's worth we share in your pain.

Peace unto you.

My sincere condolences on your horrific loss! Not knowing anything of timelines (and so forth), but if this is a recent loss may I suggest you hold onto this for a while until such time as the emotions that come from something like this aren't as "raw"?

Over time you may actually find having this is a comfort as a memorial to him, or maybe someone else in your family would. I just don't want you to have regrets later on from selling it off on top of your grief of losing your grandson!

None of us are worthy of his sacrifice, but we're humbly grateful for his service and sacrifice, and for what's it's worth we share in your pain.

Peace unto you.
Thank you, you might be right on keeping this. But at this time in our lives, it stings to hold onto something that reminds us of him and his sacrifices. Pleace to you and yours!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.